2/10/16

One Month Full Time

Hello all so I know a month isn't a big deal but as of monday I went an entire month (or 4 weeks/28 days) without my briefs 

that is a pretty big deal if some of you know my history of genital medical problems and before how I didn't wear or own uw for over 5 years (may 2007-july 2012) 

despite the one time I wore briefs for less than an hour or two (when I then mb into them) and I hated almost every minute of wearing them 

I realized over this month that briefs became a safety net (or support net haha) any time I had a recurrence of even an ounce of pain or irritation of the penis rash or ball pain I went INSTANTLY back to the briefs 

but although there was little to no recurrence of the rash and ball pain, it did come back at times, and YET I didn't put the briefs back on once, it was all in my head I guess 

I think a main reason why I finally stopped, monday the 11th of january was my first day back to school I had bought some new white jockey briefs that I wore with jeans, and although they looked nice on me, I was SOOOOOOO insanely uncomfortable in them, and kept having the readjust and reposition my balls and penis all day 

also since I started shaving my pubes the rash irritation and pain has gotten A LOT better 

I don't know right now if this means I will become a full timer again, its hard to say after only 1 month but its not out of the question and my briefs drawer is collecting dust and not wearing them permanently I will set them aside and save A LOT of room in my drawers for other clothes 


thoughts? 

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Nathan is LOVING the breeze and comfort of swinging freely under THIN loose pants with no pubies........

Freeballing Nate

3 comments:

  1. Nate,
    Did you have another freeballing blog for a few years that sort of faded away in 2015? If so, is it resurrectable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. u cna look at any of my blog posts as far back as my first one in sep 2007, just click the dates on the upper right hand side at the top.....

    now if u mean faded away by not posting as much, yeah sorry I have been SUPER busy with school and work lately and that will sadly egt wose this next school semester with studnet teaching (and some part of this year I havent been fb as much) but I will say this summer i have fb every day...its too damn fucking hot to not fb lol

    I will try to keep it more updated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nate. Haven't seen you much on the forums lately and it's been about 1.5 yrs since you posted anything about you on your blog.

    What's happening with you? Are you still freeballing a lot or back to briefs mostly? How's the rash?
    How are you coming with teaching --
    have a job in it yet. Fill us in: here and on the forums

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!