1/23/16

New Years Resolution

Hello all its been a long time since I last posted 

I was just thinking I should try to start a new years resolution, I may be 11 days late but the last time I wore any uw was jan 11th, so almost 2 weeks now and I have slept naked every night too 

though I can be comfortable in briefs I OF COURSE prefer being wihtout.... 

I used to think I needed it when the rash is acting up and like when wearing jeans, or at work but it has had moments of irritation and yet I still didnt wear uw 

I am gonna try to see how long I can go without it 

who's with me?
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Nathan is LOVING the breeze and comfort of swinging freely under THIN loose pants with no pubies........

Freeballing Nate

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Nate.
    I know you were full time and hope that this gives you the chance to get back to that because you obviously enjoyed it so much.
    With you trimming now as well, it's going to feel even better and better.
    Hopefully you will get to to the ultimate freeballing state and get to enjoy more and more naked time as well

    cheers
    Ian

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!