11/14/15

FTL Briefs

I know this may sound weird for me to say this....but I have been wearing FTL briefs all week

mostly with jeans (and like the tightness and support with jeans) and wearing them to sleep too

I have a few pairs of varied colors....black, blue, red, and white (two pairs)

heres a pic here



what do you think??

I have also been trying to not mb more and more lately and FINALLY get a wet dream....my last wet dream was dec 2014

with that almost EVERY time i put them on I start leaking precum like a faucet

though I did freeball to work today and yesterday....so I am in no way stopping freeballing....

I have also been sleeping in those same briefs too..which feel AMAZING when I get an erection....and I wake up almost every morning with one...

I am on day 7 not mb now

WISH ME LUCK on not mb

Freeballing Nate


No comments:

Post a Comment


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!