9/21/15

Best Nude Sleep EVER!!!!!

Hello all, so I haven't posted in a while and I slept REALLY good last night 

if some of you don't know I usually sleep naked, but on occasion I sleep in JUST briefs too, last night I of course slept nude 

now I have slept naked for a long time (since about 2006) and I havent slept as good as I did last night in a long time 

from the way the sheets and comforter felt on my naked body 
to the way it felt when I had a huge hard-on, I did NOT AT ALL want to wake up this morning 

I also was surprised that the rash on my penis healed better too, from this great sleep, usually after only 2 days of not mb my penis rash is still a little sore and easily irritated, but not today 

and I wore jeans while freeballing to class today and there was still no irritation 

anyone else have nice amazing sleeps like I did last night?
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Nathan is LOVING the breeze and comfort of swinging freely under shorts with no pubies........

Freeballing Nate








No comments:

Post a Comment


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!