9/15/14

Freeballing and Rash update

I will try to do this more often than me not updating my blog for over 4 or 5 months....but I cant promise anything with how busy I am with school....

so far I have still tried to make a point of NEVER wearing briefs to school (sometimes I am only there for 3 hours, other times I can stay for 5 or 7 hours working on homework in the library)

and I can say I have freeballed EVERY single day of class (around 19 days) except last tuesday....

last monday I masurbated and that of course left the rash pretty sore, so to help it heal and not be irritated I wore briefs tuesday.....and I can INSANELY say it was SOOOOO uncomfortable wearing it to school, with how humid it was, and how I kept having to readjust my penis in the briefs....I WONT EVER wear briefs or any uw period, to school EVERY again...

and I will say with that I am on day 7 of not masturbating (I last mb 6 pm last monday) and although I was wearing black athletic pants to school today the rash wasnt ONE SINGLE bit irritated...

same with on saturday I had to retake the act and I wore jeans and despite VERY VERY minimal irritation ( I would have expected it to be WAY wore in jeans) it was fine, and I even wore a pair of jeans to church on sunday

so overall the rash is healing REALLY well lately, and how well it is healing is a HUGE motivation to not mb for a long while (well and a wet dream would feel nice since I havent had one in over 4 months now....)

though I will sadly say I have been wearing briefs to bed, and to work (though I havent had work since 2 saturdays ago on 9/6)

so again please everyone wish me good luck on not masturbating, the rash in healing and going away FOREVER and lastly being back to full time freeballing ASAP....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!