8/22/14

College First Week and Freeballing

as many of you know since february 2013 I have had a rash on my penis head, and before that I also had testicular pain 

I can finally update you all on both.... 

when I don't masturbate the testicular pain is non existent (though when I get wet dreams the pain surprisingly never comes back) and the rash which some of you may remember after over a year of suffering was found out to be caused by an allergic reaction to the liquid fabric softener I use when washing my clothes....and I stopped using the same type switching to a sensitive skin and scent free softener....I went even farther a month or so after that and stopped using fabric softener at all 



and both have worked and I hope to rash is gone within a month.... 

most of you probably don't know but this week I also started school not at the local community college (I was at for over 4 years) but the state university (or ISU) and maybe I'm just over excited because its a new thing and also excited because I got SOOOOOOO sick of the community college....its overall a different experience and atmosphere.... 

but what I meant to say the most is, I have not worn underwear since sat 8/16 after I got off work and that of course includes EVERY day of the school week, mon-fri I was freeballing and swinging free under my shorts....sometimes in thick shorts like plaid shorts but a few times in loose mesh shorts where you could OBVIOUSLY tell I was not wearing uw....and I LOVED every second of it....I have also slept naked every night too 

I would say I am very very very close to becoming a fulltime freeballer again and it has been a long time coming 

I BADLY want to not wear uw to work tomorrow but I also will see how the rash is when I wake up.... 

well wish me all luck on FINALLY RETURNING back to my old full time freeballing ways.... 

and I secretly want some random person at ISU int he quad or classes or in passing to mention something about me not wearing uw, I will soon start using their student rec center and will OF COURSE freeball when I work out too so either during workout, changing into or out of clothes will be a perfect time to have someone see I am undieless.... 

(sorry for the long post, but it has been a long long long time since I posted anything also haha)

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Nathan is LOVING the breeze and comfort of swinging freely under loose shorts.....

Freeballing Nate








2 comments:

  1. Nate: I've kept up with your blog after I started freeballing full time myself years ago and I've enjoyed it very much. ....uh, to be clear, you're blog AND freeballing! I hope this issue you've had for a long while is now on the downside. Best wishes my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear things are going well. I have been freeballing fulltime now since june 9 and have been reading your blog since I found it in march. I am cut like you but I have recently been reading up on the purpose of a foreskin and well as far as I can tell you mostlikely would not have gotten the rash if you were intact. about a week ago I decide to undergo the long process of restore my foreskin to well protect my glans from irratants like fabric softener and to help improve the sensitivity of them. and also for other reasons like appearance

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!