3/26/14

NO BRIEFS (Second Small Update)

so I thought I would update you all 

the rash is getting better and better as each day goes by 

and I still find it funny it was the fabric softener and wish I would have known that when the rash started feb 2013.... 

and from last monday 3/17-thursday 3/20 I did not wear ONE pair of briefs (or uw of course) 

and last friday and saturday night(3/14-3/15), I wore briefs to bed sunday night but regretted it horribly, especially the next morning; and monday night and every night since I have slept naked and LOVED the feeling, the constant hardons and feeling of sheets and blanket on my naked body..... 

and I thought it wouldn't be comfortable with the rash still existent but it was BEYOND comfortable....and minimal to no irritation from the rash 

my penis, balls and ass ALL loved the freedom and breathability, looseness and comfort of no uw again 

in a way I totally forgot how it felt to freeball days in a row.....the longest time I have gone consecutive days without briefs AND sleeping naked since summer 2012 

I sadly wore briefs to work yesterday and friday, with how much movement and exercise I do sometimes at work.....I didnt want the rash to become worse or irritated 

and in a way I think my balls hated the support and tightness.....either during or after work my balls were tender and in minimal pain, but fine the next day waking up..... 

that in my opinion was my balls way of saying they want continuous freedom.....haha 

but I DEFINITELY will not wear them tomm or till next friday, and will maybe even freeball next friday and saturday depending on how the rash is.... 

and hopefully be back to fulltime ASAP..... 

I will for sure be back to full time freeballing in shorts PLENTY once summer and the hot weather starts..... 

I will update you all more as time goes on too.....
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Nathan is LOVING the breeze and comfort of swinging freely under red loose unlined trackpants.....

Freeballing Nate

1 comment:

  1. thats good to hear briefs are not fun at all

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!