6/17/13

UPDATE: BACK to Sleeping Naked and MORE freeballing

so until last sunday night (6/9/13) I hadnt slept naked for more than 1 night in a row for a LONG time..... 

and the one night I did I LOVED it and I slept sooooo much better 

the penis rash is better but I'm going to the dermatologist next monday (and will HOPEFULLY be back to full time freeballing by early august, *crosses fingers*) 

2 sundays ago I slept naked and woke up with no rash pain or anything 

and have slept naked EVERY night since, with no rash pain.... 

and will continue to sleep naked from now on..... (the way I prefer, I was surprised I could be comfortable with ANY clothes on, even briefs....) 

its also WAYYYY too hot up in my room to sleep with any clothes on, even briefs......even my blanket is too hot, even though I have a ceiling fan, but sleeping naked is the closest thing I can do 

I especially LOVED last night, I worked at mcds till 11pm and went to bed soon after I got home, but first I took and shower and being my private bathroom is connected to my bedroom I just climbed into bed after my shower, not putting on anything, no shirt and no shorts, and though I was a little wet it felt SOOO nice to climb into bed all clean and showered.... and naked of course too.... 

does anyone else do that?? 

well I am also freeballing in shorts as much as possible too, the only time I really ever wear briefs is with certain shorts, to work (there is too much movement at work, if my penis isnt contained and supported in briefs it gets VERY irritated, I learned the the hard way one night at work when I decided to freeball....) 

but also at work, and other times, I found some briefs (jockey seamless) that are soft, comfortable and perfectly supportive, and dont loose elasticity or stretch after washing and wearing (a thing that some ftl or hanes cotton briefs do on occasion) 

like last tuesday even though I MEANT to bring extra shorts (and briefs to put on) and change into after going to the pool I didnt and had to fb in my swim shorts, without a liner; i cut the liner out; while shopping at target and such, and wasnt in pain at all.... I am glad I forgot to bring the extra shorts and briefs.... 

even right now I am fb in some loose gym shorts and dont plan on putting on any briefs until wednesday, I am off tommorow 

well I hope I didnt talk too much I just wanted to update all who care on the rash and such.....

Underwear???Where???? 
Bye Now 

Nathan is LOVING the warmth and comfort of swinging freely under loose shorts..... 

Freeballing Nate













3 comments:

  1. I have been sleeping naked every since I was 12. I always had a bathroom connected to my bedroom so it made it much easier to sleep naked. I hope the rash and pain continue to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your see through shorts. Where do you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also sleep naked for comfort. I just sleep better. I also free ball for comfort. I am well endowed and I often forget completely about my size until someone makes it very obvious by starring right at my crotch. I honestly bulge no what I wear. Even in boxer briefs my crotch bulges so at this point why shouldn't I just be more comfortable than worry about showing. My girlfriend request that I not free ball in public so I don't when she is with me. Otherwise I choose comfort.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!