5/23/13

FIRST Sighting

so I have been a freeballer for over 7 years now 

but it wasnt until yesterday that I saw my first sighting of a fellow freeballer 

a white guy came into to mcdonalds where I work, I was on register and instantly when he came up to the counter I saw 

he looked to be mid 40s or early 50's and was wearing white trackpants.... 

I didnt mean to look but I VERY obviously saw a penis head and penis line....it may have been he was large or may have been the lighting 

but there was NO WAY from the way his penis head was visible that he was wearing ANY underwear under the trackpants.... 

he was with his wife and I didnt talk to them, nor could I have, its not polite or professional but still cool to see for the first time.... 

I later tried to watch him fromt he front counter as he walked to the drink station to see better, but wasnt able to.... 

it was quite distracting but made me happy..... 

it was good to know I'm not the ONLY freeballer in this town, which is what it feels like some times....haha 

hopefully he will come in again....

Underwear???Where???? 
Bye Now 

Nathan is LOVING the warmth and comfort of swinging freely under athletic pants.... 

Freeballing Nate

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I see MANY freeballers around Austin all of the time.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!