3/11/13

Girlfriend Freebuffed FOR Me....

I went over to my girlfriends house after work ( I got off at 130, she lives less than 5 minutes away from work)

I changed into some jeans (without underwear of course), she was in some sweats...

and we had our usual intimate time (kissing, ect)

and at one point she said " I was thinking about not wearing underwear when u came over.....but decided against it", my first reaction was "why didnt you?"

she gets embarrassed by the wetness her vagina causes when we are intimate and aroused ( me I could care less)

but I said you can if you want, within 5 minutes she went upstairs and came back down and I KNEW she was not wearing underwear, I could see her butt shape was more pronounced

and it was even more evident when I felt her butt and felt (and saw) no underwear or underwear lines when feeling....

and to say I was AROUSED and turned out was a HUGE understatement....I LOVED IT

she said it felt weird, but she think she liked it

she said it felt weird even more so cause shes used to wearing it 24/7, and I replied that how most people are, they dont think going without is an option, they have always been told to wear uw and always did for that reason....

I further said not wearing underwear is something you get used to....

I bet it wont be the last time she freebuffs around me.....or FOR me....

but I know she did it for me, I never pushed her, I may have put the idea in her head but she made the choice....

and that in itself ( and I told her this) made me fall in love with her even more and makes em think more and more she may be "the one", though the wedding ( and we have been dating what will be 8 months on saturday) is AT LEAST 3 years from now, when we are BOTH done with college....

I bet it wont AT ALL be the last time she will frebuff for me.... maybe even as soon as friday cause shes off at 3, me at 1.....

and maybe even start to freebuff because SHE likes it, SHE finds it more comfortable, SHE finds it sexy, maybe even freebuffing when I am not around

I will keep you all updated on this too...

Later

Freeballing Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!