2/6/13

Girlfriend Prefers Freeballing

though we still havent had sex 

I remember once my girlfriend said she doesnt care either way if I wear uw or not, then changed it to sometimes she likes no underwear more 

then tonight I said if you had to choose and would want me to wear ( or not wear) more what shed prefer 

and she said without even thinking, NONE 

for her to say that excited me, made me unbelievably happy 

and also as I told her, once the testicular pain and MRI results and solution are resolved 

I plan to not wear underwear ever again..... 

what I plan to do with my MANY pairs of briefs is another question entirely....

Underwear???Where???? 
Bye Now 

Nathan is LOVING the warmth and comfort of swinging freely under athletic pants.... 

Freeballing Nate


1 comment:

  1. You could always sell your underwear. I've been trying to join your forum for a while, but for some reason I've never been able to. At the moment, I still wear underwear almost full time, but when I do freeball I love the feeling.
    -Anthony

    (I think I'll pull off my briefs now for some more practice)

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!