1/3/13

New Years Eve AND Day

I made a decision to myself late december 30th to freeball the rest of the night, then the whole day on new years eve and though I didnt plan it I ALSO freeballed on new years day

and also sleep naked all 3 nights

(I was off all day on both days and spent most of the day with my girlfriend)

and WOW was I glad I did

I almost forgot how AMAZING it felt to go a whole 48 hours and not touching a single piece of underwear....

I didnt put on underwear until work today (1/2/13) and even then that was for 6 hours and the SECOND I got out of the shower (I always take one after work to not smell like mcdonalds all night) I again freeballed in loose sweats....

even though my girlfriend was coming over I was VERY glad I freeballing my sweats that are ALSO quite thin

and my balls never really hurt much if at all, though I think the ibuprofen suppressed the pain

lets just say I CANNOT wait until the pain issue is gone and I am back to full time freeballing ONCE AGAIN

though I am still somewhat comfortable in briefs I am WAYYYYYY more comfortable and feel more like myself when I am not wearing underwear

I feel like freeballing is REALLY who I am and briefs is just something I have worn cause I have had to by doctors orders and/or to suppress the pain

or another analogy

freeballing is the girl I am in love with and want to be with forever where briefs is a fling and a girl I dated for a short time where nothing happened and we somehow got along, and I got comfortable with but still put up with......

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are seeing the underwear as a needed thing for now and that fulltime freeballing will be your way of life once you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!