1/10/13

FINIALLY Told The Girlfriend

so tonight I knew my girlfriend was coming over and though I freeballed at work today, I also decided to fb in thin sweat pants when she came over....

*****FYI we havent had sex EVER for both of us and wont until marriage at least 2 or 3 years away)******

I first didnt know if shes figure it out (lately we have begun to touch each others bottoms with our hands and for both it was also underwear, UNTIL tonight

and then tonight I decided, why not, dont wear any briefs and see what she thinks.....

she didnt say anything about it, but once I said it she thought something was different but didnt want to say anything

I then started to tell her about how I sometimes dont wear any, and then i confessed that for over 5 years I didnt wear any uw

shes still surprised I dont at work (where she also works) but I said that Im always flaccid at work and theres never any indication that I am without uw and we do tuck in our shirts...

her reaction was mostly along the lines of "oh" not anything negative or any type of negative response....which made me incredibly happy

I also told her about how I went back to briefs because of the testicular pain I have and was told by doctors....she understood (we already had talked about it in case I had to have surgery or she saw me constantly taking ibuprofen....)

when we first started talking about how we both get aroused in our private region when kissing it was SUPER awkward (this was over 2 months ago) but now its normal to talk about it...and know we both LOVE how we have reactions....

I hope me not wearing uw will be the same way, she will be aroused by it even.....and maybe even go without herself from time to time....

she understands that and knows it just part of who I am.....but it will be interesting to see where this topic goes in our relationship.....

I am also off work tomorrow and we are going to a movie, Ill be wearing jeans most of the day but still we will likely go to my house and have some "intimate" time

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!