1/13/13

At Work in Briefs (HATED it)

so I was back at work today and worked a long shift that was a late night shift.....

I hadnt worn any briefs since late wednesday night and was VERY glad

I especially loved yesterday night and we were alone and my girlfriend put her hands on my butt through my pants when I wasnt wearing underwear....

but I knew today I should probably go back to briefs for work and wanted to try some new ones I bought also.....

WOW did I regret that....

the briefs I wore were somewhat comfortable but at one point the bottom pinched my left butt cheek and later when I was REALLY active and sweating I got REALLLY hot (ussually I sweat when on lobby but not this much)

(Lobby at mcds means wiping down tables, sweeping floors and mopping floors if needed)

how and why I got so hot was my question, was because of the briefs, because its hotter than usual today or because I was on lobby or a mixture of all 3

lets just say when I wasnt doing lobby anymore and even more so when I got home I was MORE than glad to get out of my briefs.....

it reminded me of one time last summer when I was wearing briefs and I got so hot I got a heat rash on my butt....later that night I slept naked and let the fan blow air on my bare butt to make it go away and it did and thankfully it didnt create that tonight

but still I am looking EVEN MORE forward to the moment where my testicular pain is gone for good and I can freeball full time again and VERY RARELY if ever wear briefs....DEFINITELY not in the summer....

I am now in some loose cotton lined trackies DEFINITELY without briefs...

I am off work tomorrow but I am probably not going to wear any briefs at work on mon, tuesday or any day soon still....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Nathan is LOVING the warmth and comfort of swinging freely under athletic pants....

Freeballing Nate

1 comment:

  1. Nate,
    I hope the pain does go away soon--and stays away. Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!