10/6/12

Vacation Part 2......Younger Cousin

so I said i would tell stories of me freeballing for the first week back after a month of wearing uw 24/7....

(this was 8/8/12-8/11/12)

and also tell other stories form my vacation in indiana

I met a lot of new people on my aunts boyfriends side

he has 3 brothers and 2 sisters

and one of his brothers had a son around the age of ten, who I got along with quite well

while everyone else was smoking and drinking outside I spent a lot of the night time inside on my comp (with no internet) or watching movies...

being hes 10 years old, I sort of took over and "babysat" him but also watched some movies id brought and talked with him....

one conversation i brought up one one instance when I saw him and his dad talking about how he couldn't find his underwear (white briefs I saw when he changed for the pool)and how he had to freeball for a few hours before his dad could go back to their cabin ( a good 10 or so minutes walk away) and get him a fresh pair

later that night when it was just me and him I asked him what he thought about not wearing uw....

he said it felt weird....but he kinda liked it too....

he also told a short story of how he had to go without at school one day when he had an accident (he thought it was just a fart) and had to freeball the rest of the day

I then bluntly said I never wear uw and he was so surprised, and had no idea that that was an option....

I said he should try going without more and he said maybe...

that was near the end of the vacation and I wont see him or most of my aunts boyfriends family until next year but I'm curious if he decided to freeball more or didnt...

1 comment:


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!