10/16/12

Sweats With Girlfriend






so since I was in the mood and knew my girlfriend was coming over I decided to wear sweats.....

and without underwear of course....

we were not in public though...

usually I wear plaid shorts, or jeans when we are together

at first I thought it was quite obvious I was swinging free under them but after a while it became normal.....

she never made a comment or asked if I was free under them (she doesn't know or has never said anything about me going without underwear)

the best part was (as I have mentioned in a post before) was when we were kissing and my penis got excited yet again....

there was SOOOO much freedom in the sweats I dont think my penis has ever gotten that hard before when we were kissing....there was NOTHING in the way and plenty of room for my penis to get as hard and big as it wanted....

that happened a few times....

but was hard to just sit there after when I had to get up and let it go back down....which wasn't often....but when she was leaving it had to go back down and it did within a minute...

I cant NOT wait for the next time I am in sweats or loose pants like that and am that excited while kissing her....

Thats all

From Freeballing Nate,
who LOVES freeballing in his red loose sweatpants....

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to imagine how she could not have noticed you when you got hard wearing loose sweats. It's got to be obvious that you aren't wearing anything under them. But maybe she just hasn't ever given any thought to how different it looks if you get hard with or without underwear. Or maybe it just never occurred to her that you might not have any underwear on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last sentence is entirely correct sir....

    idk what uw she thinks I wear but to NOT wear uw isnt a thought I bet....especially her bf....who she has known for 2 years

    if anything she prob thinks I wear briefs (which isnt entirely false being I had to wear briefs for the first 2 weeks we dated)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should wear looser sweats so there is room for your hardon to stand full and proud and really tent your sweats. then, she'll notice!

    I love this entry...and the pics are quite awesome, as well...especially the first and last pics!

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!