9/22/12

Erections and Girlfriend

First off I am SOOOO sorry I have not been able to post on here in a while....I have busy VERY busy with things.... basically my life revolves around 3 things right now....girlfriend, close friends and work...when I'm not at work you will most likely find me doing those 2 other things.....

my most recent girlfriend (of over 2 almost 2.5 months)

it is going REALLLY well for us...I knew her around 2 years as close friends before we dated....I 22, her 21, about 10 months in age a part

she is very affection which surprised me and such at first....but I have always loved that and love it even more as time ahs gone on....I have never had a gf like this....

but also know that she is quite conservative and christian...but not in a bible thumper way just that she thinks thoughts of sex are bad, before marriage....me i could care less....i am in NO RUSH to ahve sex (we are both virgins)....but I also know sedual urges are human and everyoen ahs a sex drive....i.e. I touch myself ALOT

she doesnt know this.....nor does she know the fact that I do not wear underwear...

but yesterday was her birthday

and lets just way we went for the first time from short quick kisses to long kisses ( or making out) which with most of previous girlfriends it has been awkward and HORRIBLE.....and usually led to the relationship falling apart and us breaking up within a week or so...

and for a little bit it was...but yesterday it was AMAZING.....

BUT I also learned that when I was REALLY enjoying it....my penis was quite happy too and became erect and produced lots of precum.....

she hasnt noticed or said anything....

but does this ever happen to you guys??

lastly I have never had a straight erection when I was with a girlfriend before....that in it self shows how much I am attracted to her and am into her....and shes the first girlfriend I can see myself having sex with.....and even marriage and kids....its weird to say after only 2 months.....but its very amazing....to think about....we also both agree its feels WAY longer than 2 months....

and obviously erections are natural and is my mind connecting to my sex drive and penis' way of saying.....it is ready too....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Nate, great to hear you've found a girl to really spark off with each other. "Amazing" yes i am SURE it is ;-) Good to hear you are in no rush to have sex, but getting a hard-on and leaking is what's supposed to happen when a guy gets "turned on" - so that proves your systems are in working order.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!