8/12/12

Vacation Part 1

so over the next few days or week I will be posting stories of things that happened over this last week....

first off know this was the start of the 2nd day I was freeballing fulltime again and had been wearing supportive briefs for over 4 weeks...

Part 1....aka Day 2....(day 1 was the post back to freeballing...
http://www.network54.com/Forum/143108/message/1344059925/Back+To+FREEBALLING )

saturday 8/4

I woke up and got ready to go on vacation

I was going on vacation for over a week and did not bring ONE SINGLE pair of uw at all (and did not regret a single minute of it)

All I wore today was those red dazzle shorts I wore before

And I LOVED not wearing uw under them....

I was in the car for a long time (over 5 hours)

right before we went to the lake cabin, we took a grocery trip for some food....we went to supermarket (walmart)and I felt like I was on show to everyone, partly cause id been wearing briefs for so long (over 4 weeks, only losing support when I slept naked at night)

But also cause those shorts (red shorts post) do not hide anything if an erection occurs

http://thefreeballingblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/socializing-with-friends.html (theres pictures of me in the shorts...)

And also when walking it is VERRRY obvious that I am bare under them

I also was wearing a matching red shirt.....that was extra long

We were at the grocery store for about 2 hours also

And long story short I loved fb in them again

And can not see myself at this point going back to uw at all

And this is only the 2nd day of not having any uw at all

This will go on for 7 more days

I will definitely be back to fb fulltime by the end of the week

stay tuned for my other stories of my week freeballing full time again....

it was also hard to tell by this point if the briefs really did help my balls heal, but now that the week is over, I hate to admit it but the briefs did help, the pain in gone completely....

(SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!! I will never go back to uw again....not even briefs...)


Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

is FINIALLLLLLLY back to Freeballing Full Time and doesnt see himself ever going back to any type of uw...

Freeballing Nate

2 comments:

  1. I love those shorts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better. Just in case it should happen again, you should think about finding a few pair to keep in a drawer somewhere - preferably something unusual (if ya gotta wear 'em, may as well wear something fun. I may have to steal your spongebob undies - just so I (rl name Patrick) can take some perverse joy in having the face of that ridiculous toon that ruined my life nestled in my crotch.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!