8/4/12

Back To FREEBALLING

well first off as many of you know I was told to wear briefs for over 4 weeks

and did so....

but I still slept naked...

well today and late thursday night that is OVER FINALLY!!!!.....

and as of 1 am thursday night (or friday morn I should say) I started freeballing full time again...

I wore a pair of VERY VERY LOOSE cross training polyester gym shorts that are actually 1 size too big....

they felt AMAZING to fb in, from the looseness and freedom to the way the material feels on my ass, penis and balls...

to even the way I felt my bare ass with my hand, and grabbed my balls and penis....

I can barely put into words how AMAZING it feels to be back to freeballing in general but especially when all i was sued to for over 4 weeks was the support, bondage, and sometimes suffocation it felt like with briefs

I also feel more comfortable around my new gf not having to worry about her seeing me wearing uw or feeling my uw waistband...

but I will say the first thing last night as expected I got an erection the first second i got into the short wo/o uw....but it went down by itself within 5-10 min (also take into account for the 15 pr so hours I was awake I was in supportive briefs and then REALLY supportive briefs)

so since that time, so 1 am on friday morn I have been uw free, and now being almost 1 am on saturday it feels nice still

I love right now I am free in 3 different ways, mentally with work and me being off for 9 days ( and vacation), and physically with no uw at all...and today beong off with my gf all day helped me mentally too...

I also went to the fair today and I wore my usual plaid shorts, and although it was HOT (about 98 or so degrees) I loved to be fb and not have uw either banding my balls and penis, or making me all sweaty down there...

I think it wasnt until I truly went out into my car, in the shorts and felt how amazing it felt to go to the place without uw, I was in F***ING heaven....as far as being abck to fb...

basically I never knew I could forget how AMAZING and COMFORTABLE freeballing is and especially how much of a difference it is from briefs....

its almost like I am newly fb all over again, but I also remember 99.9% of my fb before....

and also for these 9 days I am on vacation ( I am going away about 5 hours from home) I am not bringing ONE SINGLE PAIR of uw with me....and may feel hesitant at first but wont regret it once I leave my house...

what do u think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

WOW!!!!! FREEBALLING AGAIN!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on surviving underwear! Have fun on vacation.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!