7/13/12

1 Week With Briefs.....

just to check in 


since about Wednesday I hit the one week mark wearing my supportive uw.....and although I still wish I was back to freeballing.... 


I am pretty close to sued to it.... 


there have been times for about an hour or so where I freeballed, but only at home, and it felt AMAZING 


I almost had forgotten how amazing freeballing felt in general, but even more so how amazing the fabric of bball shorts felt for my freely hanging balls and penis and my bare ass..... 


it made me want to go back to freeballing ASAP....but I know my balls need to heal too... 


still no idea if next thursday (7/19) I will stop wearing briefs, or keep wearing them until the 3rd or even 4th week is up.... 


that will be 7/26 or 8/2..... 


and 8/2 is a day before I go on vacation and I INSANELY plan to not bring any uw at all for that whole week I am on vacation.... 


I will love that 


the testicular pain is still evident but gone even more than when I first starting wearing them....so the support is helping... 


one last thought, if I ever HAD to go back to briefs I would be fine with it, and be somewhat comfortable.....but I cant see there ever being a reason....I went over 5 years without any before that....and I went to plenty of formal and informal functions and activities without any uw.... 


any ideas for a celebration/reward when I do stop wearing undies for good again??? I feel like the comfort and freedom of no uw is enough of a reward....but still.......any ideas??? 


Underwear???Where???? 
Bye Now 


well the uw is here for now in briefs.....but they will gone VERY soon!!!!!!!!!! 


Freeballing Nate

1 comment:


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!