6/14/12

5 years!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry this is a little late.....but as of May 28th 2012........

I have been without underwear for 5 years.......

it doesnt feel like it has been that long at all

I will try to post at least once a month but tits hard with how busy i am at work.....

But when not working I am LOVING the shorts weather right now....

even when working I'm glad when I'm by hot fries I am without underwear and am only somewhat sweating down there.....not sweating and sitting in sweat soaked underwear when near the fry station....


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 5 years and thanks for checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great accomplishment! I have not yet fully converted, but I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!