4/10/12

Sweatpants and Urinal

as many of you that read my blog I was hesitant about freeballing in sweatpants to school

but about 1.5 months ago I finally did

and since then I have done it again at least 4 or 5 separate times....(and was more comfortable because of it)

my only concern was using the bathroom when I needed to piss at school....

I always for a while went into a stall to pee standing up but

TODAY i finally just said "fuck it" and pissed at a urinal, with the front of my sweatpants pulled down a little bit, and if someone were to come up next to me, they would OBVIOUSLY see I was without underwear....

it was definitely ALOT easier to pee in sweatpants then in the stall

I will continue to do so every time I have to pee and am at school

maybe next time I will even have someone comment on my lack of uw (no one ever came in to see me fb and peeing at the urinal)

what do you think??

how you ever freeballed in sweatpants or (pants/shorts where you cant open a sipper to pee through??












my next step is peeing under loose shorts at the urinal (that will be even MORE obvious I am freeballing lol)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I have peed at a urinal while freeballing. The best experience was at a UofTexas football game. I even let the pants slide a bit so that the tops of my butt cheeks were visible from behind (I do that often since I am such an exhibitionist). When I finished and turned around from the urinal, I had three guys staring at me, two were smiling at me, the other was adjusting his dick in his jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guy, I like the blog - - just found it tonight, but really enjoying it.
    I'm a fellow freeballer, and freeball admirer too. Do you skype? If so, drop me a line there. I'd like to share stories about what it's like to freeball and such. US, fit, your age as well, etc. Hit me on skype: indy25dude

    ReplyDelete
  3. im on aim, but I dont do video chatting, partially cause I dont know you but also cause I dont have a webcam.....

    slim build
    22
    illinois
    full time freeballer

    aim fblover2389
    yahoo im relover89

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also peed through the leg hole of a pair of my loose shorts in public at a urinal for anyone who is curious and it was WAYYYYYY easier then peeing in a stall over the waistband of the shorts....

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!