4/19/12

Jacking Off and Freeballing......












being most of us here on the board are guys 


I was curious how much freeballing makes you masturbate?? (for the guys that do it) 


for me its a lot, and usually the act itself in certain shorts or pants trigger me to do it.... 


but I noticed today that in shorts that USUALLY create a small precum spot, there was not one.... 


I also haven't masturbated in 4 days....(and have been dry on my penis tip all day) 


anyone else notice that the less they do it the less precum there is or disappearance all together??


Underwear???Where???? 
Bye Now 


From Freeballing Nate Who insanely 
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I always precum A LOT and I've always been a big shooter, too. I think having my balls hanging free all day lets them relax a bit more and produce more cum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger (europe)4/20/2012 7:25 AM

    I'm actually more worried that you suddenly stopped masturbating... why is that? You do know it is healthy to masturbate at least once a day, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am free balling 100 per cent of the time. I live in Gettysburg, PA, so its not warm enough for shorts here yet. So I wear button fly jeans to keep my junk warm. I like button fly because when i pull my junk out to work my cock there is no zipper to dig into my ball sack. Sometimes I like to button my cock and balls outside my jeans and then work my cock. The tighter I button them outside my fly the more the button fly acts like a cock ring and I stay hard longer. I like edging myself so the longer my junk is hard the better. I usually jerk off and shoot a load at least once a day. Free ballings in jeans or in shorts usually makes me horny because my cock keeps rubbing against the inside of my jeans or shorts as i walk. I love that feeling. Sometimes my junk gets hard just from my cock head rubbing on the denim inside my jeans. That doesnt happen when i wear shorts, but i like wearing shorts mostly because you can tell i am free balling. I like any shorts that that drape and show the outline of my junk. I am always looking for shorts like that if you have any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freeball often. I like to slip on a chrome cock ring and some loose shorts so my package really swings and flops around in my gear. But also like to freeball in tight spandex/lycra gear- no hiding the cock and balls in that tight fabric.

    Check out my blog http://gear-bulges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. doesn't matter when I freeball or not, I still jack off only once a week, probably twice, it depends. if it's more it's not related to me freeballing or not.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!