2/21/12

Sweatpants Part 3






Hello again.... 


I thought I would tell people who care how I am getting more and more comfortable freeballing to school in sweatpants.... 


(anyone who has read my posts on here about that know I am self conscious and worrisome) 


but today was my third time going to school while free swinging under sweats.... 


and it became VERY normal to do so 


and as some of you may know last week was my 2nd time (but more like the 1st time in a while) fb under sweats.... 


and today I decided again to fb under sweats, but 2 things I told myself to do throughout the day 


1. not worry about showing either a visible penis line, or swinging/flopping (not worry about if it is obvious from the front that I am without underwear) 
2. when going to the bathroom, use a urinal but not worry about pulling my pants down too far, so that I can of course pee easily, but not worry about showing my top of my bare ass or pubes, (not worry if someone sees I am freeballing in the bathroom) 


the first thing I definitely followed, I did not at all try to hide that I was freeballing in the front, and was more comfortable mentally because I wasnt worrying if someone could see me obviously without underwear under the sweats 


the 2nd thing I at first had some trouble following, I used a stall and peed standing up 


but the 2nd time I went to the bathroom, I used a urinal and couldnt care less if someone saw I was freeballing...... 


last thing though.... 


I found and find it interesting that before I even left the house, and was getting ready (I get ready in my own bathroom with a shirt but no bottoms), the thought of wearing the sweatpants to school for a second time made me precum, and I again precumed in the car.... 


it was never too much where it was obvious, but still I find it funny, the mental picture of me free swinging under the sweats was enough for my penis to be excited.... 


anyone else have these same experiences??? 
what do you think???

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I often get hard thinking of freeballing or thinking of someone else freeballing...and I get hard thinking about the sensations of skinny-dipping. :-)

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!