2/15/12

Sweatpants Part 2 (and for longer period)

 







I again wore sweatpants to school, only my second time, and as this blog says without underwear....

it was a whole day of school or around 5 hours.....

and WOW were they comfortable to freeball in at school....they were almost too loose (not a bad thing though)

I will admit that the first hour or so I thought EVERYONE could see me swinging freely under them or my dickhead through the sweats.....but after about an hour or so of that I gave up and didnt care, or I noticed that 99.9% of people either don't care or even notice....

I definitely plan on wearing them again next week....

in a way I am actually wanting one person, just one to say something or ask if I am (not) wearing undies under them....


for that reason to be that, I think it is very obvious that I am freeballing under them, but I wonder if anyone else can see that....

2 comments:

  1. I freeball in low-rise A&F sweatpants and I know I show off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its fun to do that if you can get away with it....lol

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!