2/24/12

My Brief Experiment.....

(Pictures at bottom after story)

so as some of you on here may know......

for a while now I have wondered being a full time freeballer for over 4.5 years, how I would react to if I wore or tried briefs again....

I of course know what boxers feel like to wear again, wearing them after 3 amazingly long months of the 2007 summer without uw under all my shorts....then wearing them 1 day to school because I was scared to fb during PE class....

but again I wondered how it would feel and how INSANELY uncomfortable I would be if I ever wore briefs again....

just to give you an idea, it has been since 2005 since I last wore any types of briefs, either white or colored....*(thats coming up on 6.5 years since I had my penis/balls/ass supported by the tight ass undergarment....)

well last monday I was at a local dollar store, and came upon that they sold briefs there for really cheap....they sold a 6 pack of white briefs for 6 dollars (thats a dollar a pair) and colored briefs 3 for 7.50 dollars (thats around 2.50 a pair)

I also searched online to see the cheapest way I could get the minimum amount of briefs.....

mostly cause I knew after my SHORT experiment I would never wear them again

I wound up getting the 3 pack ( I would have only bought 1 pair if it was possible...) and waited till I got home and after a few hours or so, STILL freeballing in my LOOSE trackpants ( i waited so long to make sure my penis, and balls were hanging and VERY free, of course they had retracted into my scrotum after the school day like always...)

but anyways back to my EXPERIENCE

I opened up the package and tried on the first pair I saw, a pair or red briefs, size 36 ( I wear a pants size 36) and at first it was OK.....

I still hated it, mostly cause of the waistband along the legs and how it supported EVERYTHING, something I am of course not used to, even when I wore boxers, but even more so since Ive been without underwear for so long....

it wasn't until I tried back on the trackpants that I REALIZED HOW MUCH I HATED THEM.....i forgot how much with underwear, the material of the pants/shorts, you can not at all feel....

whereas of course with freeballing you feel EVERY bit of the material on your bare ass/penis/balls....

I then after less than 30 seconds or so shucked off the briefs and put back on the trackpants without underwear....

if that wasnt enough I experimented some more, I tried on various types of sweats, loose plaid shorts (some so big I need a belt to stop making them fall), tight yet not too loose basketball shorts, dress pants, khaki pants, khaki shorts, swim shorts, loose jeans and other things....

EVERY time I would take the briefs off after less than 10 seconds and put the pants/short back on freeballing.....to feel the different extremes of too much support and tightness to NONE at all....

of course EVERY time I LOVED how much freedom, looseness and the feel of the material of the pants/shorts felt without underwear

Especially in the loose plaid shorts that fall down easily without a belt....

sometimes I forget how much freedom and such there REALLY IS when you freeball over underwear....that is also probably because I haven't even touched a piece of underwear in a while, I cant even remember what it was like....

but my pint is, I was definitely sure how much I hated boxers, and had a REALLY good idea how much I hated briefs, but wasnt sure because I hadn't worn them in so long....

but my little experiment today makes my hypothesis more than sound

I know for SURE that I will never go back to underwear EVER again (even though I have said that ever since I went fulltime lol...)

I will also say that this was the first AND LAST time I will ever buy my own underwear...( when I wore uw, my parents always bought them for me, last time was prob when I was 15)

I have also said this before, but I cant AT ALL imagine how some guys actually enjoy briefs.....my mission from now on is if I find out a fellow guy friend I am close with wear briefs, I will suggest to him to either try boxers, or more likely try freeballing....

I just wonder now what I am going to do with 3 pairs of briefs....for now they are sitting in my closet....but I paid 7.50 for them, that's too much money to throw them away at the moment...

maybe every few years or so I will try them on for 5 seconds just to remember how much I LOVE freeballing and HATE briefs...

thoughts???
any ideas on what I can do with them now?? (besides wear them of course...)













No comments:

Post a Comment


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!