2/2/12

Just Once





I think (and I bet everyone else on this board would agree) that every person in the world, no matter the age or gender, should try freeballing, just once in their life....

this can be in any type of pants, where-ever they want and however long they want to do it for...(I say at least 30 minutes)

how would you persuade or suggest freeballing a close friend to try it JUST ONCE??
or a random person on the street....

and of course they may even like it, and continue to do it regularly, maybe even stop wearing underwear all together...

I feel like 99% of the population, especially in the USA, do not even know that going without is an option... or how comfortable it can be

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE track pants!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I started freeballing thanks to my younger brother. He and I shared a bedroom and he came home from a sleepover when he was 10 and I was 12. He said that he had slept naked the entire night before and went without his underwear all that day and said he was never wearing anything to bed again. He got into his bed naked and I took off all of mhy clothes and get in my bed naked, too. I didn't sleep much that night because my rock hard penis would NOT let me sleep. When we both got up the next morning, I was still hard (it was obvious thru the sheet on my bed) and he made a comment about that when he yanked the covers off of me. I freeballed that day for the very first time and while I have slept naked every night since that night 30 years ago, it wasn't until a couple of years later during freshman year of high school that I stopped wearing underwear for good and I have been freeballing ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you learned fb from your younger brother, it is almost always the other way around, with the older one as the role model....

    thats a great story too....

    and thats CRAZY that you stopped wearing underwear completely in 9th grade, even if I knew about fb then( i didnt until I was 16) I would in NO WAY have had the confidence or courage to fb.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I learned to sleep naked from my little brother...but he learned a lot from me, too. ;-) We had searate beds in our bedroom growing up but when I was 16, we got separate bedrooms.

    There was one other guy in PE freshman year who also freeballed. Sophomore year PE, there were six of us freeballers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW if only I had one other freeballer in my PE class, senior year, it would have made it ALOT less frightening and such the first month or so....

    but you have SIX OTHER FREEBALLERS your soph year......may I ask where you live???(or lived then) and what year this was....I'm guessing 80s or so....if you said 30 years ago above...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nate,
    I was in high school in East Tennessee from 1984-88.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!