1/23/12

Walking (and swinging) around the supermarket.....

 (pictures at bottom)

 so today I knew I was going to walmart at some point today to get some stuff I needed and I wanted for sure to do one thing.....

wear my new nylon trackpants to walmart...(without undies of course)

at first I was scared to, but i unexpectedly had something come up I had to dress up for quickly (a job interview) so I wore dress pants to that....

BUT brought the track pants and my regular shoes and socks with me so that the first second I got to walmart I could change into all of them

and I was very nervous to do so at first, but once I slipped off the dress pants and on the track pants I was in HEAVEN, with the freedom in my pants....it almost felt like I wasnt wearing anything below my waist, minus the waistband.....thats how much freedom there was...

I LOVED the way everything swung and flopped and all around how much AMAZING amount of freedom there was....

I liked it a little too much, being I got a semi soon after putting them on but had a way to cover them with the bag I brought to change in...but that soon subsided after a few minutes...

I had never worn them in public before and will continue to do so very soon

I may even wear them to school soon to see what a whole 4 or so hours is like to freeball in my trackpants....

I knew how AMAZING they are to wear in the privacy of my home, but never how even more thrilling and comfortable they are in public...

it may have also helped that it was less than 30 degrees out here in ilinois....and made the store cold too...

any other similar experiences or comments??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE track pants!!!!!!!!!!







1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love having my dick hang down my left thigh in relaxed fit jeans. Feels so good and it shows off VERY nicely. My balls love it, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!