11/30/11

Walmart Trackpants












SO about a month ago I bought some new pants

THESE http://www.walmart.com/ip/Starter-Men-s-Nylon-Track-Pants/16346413

they are VERY loose, and made of nylon...

they are REALLLLY comfortable track pants and of course the main reason for that is because I wear them without underwear.....

I didn't start wearing them on a regular basis until last monday because they are quite noisy and I thought it was more than obvious that I am freeballing under them.....(but now I don't care they are just that amazingly loose and comfortable to not wear them)

I also cut out the mesh lining too....which makes them more loose and not as hot...

I definitely recommend them to any other freeballer who likes loose pants...

I still have not worn them in public, but I think I will soon...

anyone else worn track pants like these??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Sweats!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. they look very comfy..I think I will get me a couple pair too! Love how thick and curly those brown pubes are on ur cock..and ur nice lowhangers..looks like ull have a nice bulge sitting in those pants too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very nice dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know how it goes when you wear them in public.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nate, with that lickable butt of yours, I would not hesitate for a moment wearing these track pants in public without underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cock Nate ... let's see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nate,
    You have a beautiful cock...should show it more often :). Been reading your blog (and the sleeping nude one as well) for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, more post please about your experiences, photos, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi nate, nice pants...more posts in the future

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love your crotch and in particular your natural bush! PLEASE, never shave! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!