11/24/11

Freeballing Birthdays


now as some of you on here may know I ALWAYS make a bigger deal out of my birthdays than I ever should (I say why not, I love life too much to not do so)

but yesterday I turned 22, and I realized that it was the 5th birthday I had where I was without underwear, being I had started fb full time summer 2007...

and I know my birthday was A LOT more exciting and comfortable because I was without unders....

theres nothing worse then having a bad day on your birthday cause you were not comfortable in your pants/shorts....haha


lastly although it was completely a joke, I was getting ready to go out to dinner and walking to get my clothes out of our dryer in just a towel and my dad made his usual joking comment" i dont think you want to go out to eat in just your towel", then I said, "well it is my birthday, why not go in my birthday suit..."


Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Sweats!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!