10/10/11

Freeballing Not Acceptable (or is it...)

I have heard on here and other fb sites, that one of the huge reasons that most part timers, are in fact part timers is because they don't think its "appropriate, or OK" to freeball during certain times or under certain pants/shorts

I can in some ways see this, but myself being a full timer for over 4 years, I have worn many different type of pants and shorts without underwear

there have been times where I feel like I may "show" too much in them, but always remind myself, if I waste even one cent on boxers, I will not be able to enjoy what I am doing, and will be uncomfortable physically down there and mentally cause I'll be annoyed that I wore them

the most "questionable" things I have worn are somewhat thin cargo shorts/pants, and dress pants

but in the long run after I did wear them I was very glad I freeballed under them...

now I have never worn a real suit, and can understand if you have to for a certain occupation, but if you clean yourself well after using the bathroom, it can last just as long as when you wear underwear with them.....

what do you think, is there ever a time where underwear MUST be worn for certain events, or articles of clothing??? and if so, what is your reasoning??

3 comments:

  1. I cannot wear dress pants. My dick flops around too much and the head is clearly visible. I freeball in everything else rom jeans to khaki shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care. I freeball in suits 5 days a week day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, ive always been hesitant about freeballing in dress pants; but, after seeing this I may have to try.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!