9/27/11

Tightish Jeans

so I recently got some new pairs of jeans, and although they aren't at ALL as tight as 501's, they are a little snug in the ass region and DEFINITELY in the penis/balls region

in a way I don't mind too much cause they will stretch out slightly the more I wear them, and its weird, I kind of like the tightness too

I of course LOVE the looseness of bball shorts and sweats, but I think its the fabric of the jeans again my ass and genitals that feels so nice

but it may also be the fact that when I start freeballing 5 or so years ago, I wore jeans every day to school and to get more comfortable psychologically with freeballing I always just took off my jeans, then put them back on without boxers.....a first love you could say...haha

do you have any jeans that are somewhat tight, but not 501's?? are you also normally used to wearing loose pants such as sweatpants??
 
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in Loose Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!















2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of pairs of Cinch jeans that fit my bubble butt VERY nicely yet they are still loose enough in the front for my dick to hang down my left thigh just the way I like it. It shows off VERY nicely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fav. pair of jeans that I like to wear with a T-shirt "just the right length." Nothing is exposed unless I want, like placing my arms over my head or streatching when yawning. That will show some ass crack and pubes. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!