9/22/11

Mesh Liner: Freeballing or not

 if you have things like basketball/gym/mesh shorts or track pants and they have a mesh liner underneath them, and you choose to wear them without official underwear per se, are you freeballing or not??

I say no, because your balls and penis are not "FREE" which is obviously the definition of freeballing, and are supported by the liner JUST like how briefs support your genitals.....

in that case if I ever see a liner in such shorts or pants I always cut them out.....what do you think?? do you also cut them out?

the same can also be said about swim shorts/board shorts......if they have a liner you aren't freeballing, but those are in my opinion meant to be worn without underwear (and I always have even when I wore tight briefs with other clothes as a kid)


Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Mesh Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I cut the liner out. I love the way my dick swings and my balls hang really low in mesh shorts. Flopping all around with a nice breeze blowing thru.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!