8/22/11

School Freeballing

even though this will be my fifth start of a school year freeballing in shorts and then soon jeans to school, I still find myself worried that I will bend over the wrong way and expose my ass crack or something to people and gross them out with the idea of me freeballing

this is also a random thought because I am VERRRY oblivious and never really notice people around me (a good thing sometimes, being if someone gives me a dirty or mean look I am not offended)...but still....

even more so with this summer, I got new shorts that because I waited to get them at the last minute, are one size too big, and I constantly have to wear a belt so they don't fall and/or I wont show that I am freeballing...(and I HATTTTE belts, but have had to wear one all summer)

what do you think?

7 comments:

  1. On 9/10/2007 you blogged:

    "Hello and I am Nate. I Do Not Wear Underwear. I am 17 and live in the U.S. I am in my senior year of high school.

    That makes you 21 now. And still at school?

    What's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the shorts wouldn't fall off of you without a belt...just sag REALLY low. :-)

    As for the above commenter, Nate is in college now. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I forget to update my profile, the one on the right side, about me is more accurate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I am at college now....may I ask who that was who asked that above??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me ask you again, not out of morbid curiosity but just as someone who used to peruse your Flickr account and remembers your first posts on the forum: how come your parents now know you freeball, how did they find out, react, and what's their stance today? You never mentioned them finding out about you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. they just slowly figured it out once my mom saw no undies in the wash( she sometimes folds my clothes) and dad I flat out told one time when he was making sure I had all my clothes for vacation once....

    we have never OFFICIALLY talked about it, they jsut both know, end of conv....

    ReplyDelete
  7. belt for me was just something I had to wear since I have such a small waist and long legs it wad hard to find jeans that fit so I would wear a belt and even though my waist has finally a size that is easier to find I still wear a belt everyday.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!