5/30/11

4 Gloriously Free Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






sorry this is a little late, but Saturday marked the day that I have been exactly 4 years since I stopped wearing any underwear......next year will of course be five.....which is a big milestone for me

I knew this a little over 6 months being without unders, but even still I do not at all ever see myself going back to underwear ever again....

(sorry I posted this so late I had a busy day)

I also want to thank all of the guys on the board here for helping me get to even 6 months, let alone now, 4 years.....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely good for you! One question: how come your parents never noticed anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. they have....lol.....we have never talked about it though....

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you never talked about it, how do you know they have noticed something? You've never mentioned it before...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Done...!!

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!