4/26/11

Summer Shorts






so although lately it has been a little chilly here in central Illinois, any day where it is even remotely warm enough I will wear shorts (for instance that has only been 2 times in the last 2 weeks)

but as many of you may know either about me or in general....I LOVE to wear shorts without undies...even more so than sweats.....I love the way the occasional breeze goes inside the shorts and reminds me that I am in fact without

but my question is, being I do live in central Illinois, I am very pale right now and do not have much color or at tan on my legs (although I will develop some over the summer break) but for the other guys on here who enjoy freeballing in shorts because of the breeze....do you think it looks silly with pale legs???? or is it worth it for the breeze???

and also I think shorts look better on me than jeans or sweats....mostly cause I have nice thick calves...

what about you??
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in Loose Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pale legs are okay early in the year -- because most everyone else will have pale legs, too.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!