3/30/11

New Sensations






how do you usually feel the first second you try on a type of shorts or pants that you have never worn either ever or since you have been a freeballer??

why I ask is, I notice I get either hard or a semi the second I try on new pants or shorts

for example, just yesterday I tried on some khaki's that my sister got me for a new job, and the first time nothing happened, but I tried them on more recently and I got a little hard almost instantly.....thankfully I was by myself

now I will admit I don't like the look of khaki's, and have RARELY worn them even when I wore boxers or before that briefs, but being I had never worn them often, and for the first time without undies, I got hard

even though it was a while ago, I remember the same thing happened the first time I wore jeans without undies, sweatpants without undies and definitely various shorts without undies.....

does this happen to anyone else??

I just find it funny that although I haven't worn underwear in over 3.5 years, which is obviously a GOOD amount of time for my balls, penis and ass to get used to no undies and the sensations felt while without, my penis is still aroused by new types of fabric.....lol

but I guess I also wear the same type of things form day to day, with sweats and jeans in the winter, or basketball shorts and plaid shorts in the summer, there isn't much variety or differences for my penis to feel....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it happens to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a FT freballer for just over a year now with no looking back and was amazed a few weeks ago when I wore a new pair of leather 501's. I couldn't get over how good they felt against my skin & how revealing they were too.There was absolutely no question that I was freeballing & I was loving every minute of it....it was sooooooooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!