2/26/11

Possible Fellow Freeballer






so last thursday I noticed this guy in one of my college classes was wearing sweatpants, and most of the time I'd not think twice or care to look....

but his shirt kept riding up, and every so often I would be able to see down his back when he was sitting....now I was never able to see ass crack, but I did not see an underwear waistband or the usual riding up common with boxers either....he also seemed like he couldnt sit still, maybe cause he was not used to fb.....if in fact he was fb

also I will mention, I do not at all know this kid, he gave me a pencil once when I needed one but thats it...

because we were in class i did not want to look obvious that I was checking to see if he was fb or not, but what do u think??

I of course will look next time and in the future to see if he in fact is fb, moreso because I have never ONCE known anyone in person to be a freeballer.....well there prob are guys at my school who do I just never looked or knew anyone personally who did...

also if I DO find out he fbs, should I approach him some day or just leave it alone....and think happily to myself....haha

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about asking him about it...you might want to become friends with him first.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!