11/11/10

Briefs!!!!!!!!!!



I have thought in the last few years since I have been fulltime

how do the guys that wear briefs stand all the tightness???

in my opinion briefs are the most uncomfortable underwear known to man

now I have not worn them in over 5 years, but all I remember is being very tight and having to reposition myself a lot when I was wearing them, and if I ever HAD to go back to undies, I would choose boxers over briefs any day....

now I can understand if a guy doesn't know any other type of underwear (like my father for instance) or as a little boy they don't know

and also as a kid, your penis and balls aren't really developed enough to have any reason except comfort to give them freedom

but for a guy who has tried boxers, is old enough to know better and still wears briefs, why would they choose to wear them day in and day out....

so let me ask you, for the guys who are part time and wear briefs, why do you do it, how can you stand it?? especially how can you stand to go from briefs to freeballing over and over....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Plus, one of the added benefits of freeballing is that within a month of starting when I was 14, my cumshots got enormously bigger and they have remained big for the last 25 years. It must have something to do with letting the balls hang all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you in the kilt profile pic?

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!