9/3/10

Just Read (may gross you out)

ok first off this may be gross to some of the readers

but I have not a new post in a while so I thought I would post and see what you thought....

around last sunday I had a pimple like growth on my inner thigh and thought it would go away (with acne treatment, I also use for my face and nether regions) but well it did not go ago

and that next Wednesday I went to my local doctor and they figured out it was a sebaceous cyst

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_cyst

and when I found out what it was, they gave me antibiotics and just to let it go away naturally, without letting it get infected with band aids and antibacterial cream

but why I am saying this is, I am sooooo glad I freeball fulltime cause if I would have worn underwear, either boxers, it would have brushed against it and made it verrrry irritated, but with briefs I would have wanted to kill myself over the pain.....its directly near the section of my groin where theres a crease between my inner thigh and balls....and the actual cyst is about 1 or 2 cenimeters in diameter or was a couple days ago...

so let me ask you....have you ever heard of someone getting one before, especially at the age of 20....

would you be glad you don't wear undies either if the same thing happened to you...or for the people who do part time, would you have been super uncomfortable???

Later

Freeballing Nate

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in mesh Basketball Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nate, how did you feel about not wearing underwear to the doctor's office? Did the doctor comment about it? Glad you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. basicly i was told to take off my shorts, and the nurse wen tout of the room, and then i put a sheet to cover up until the doctor came in, so he had no idea that I was not wearing underwear....

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES! Glad to hear you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had one of those when in my 20's and thanks for the link as I didn't know what it was.
    I got it all out on my own and did that hurt. I remember that smell they talked about.
    Is a bit disgusting but your not alone ( we just don't talk about it) lucky it was in my head so there is no scaring that's noticeable ( like on the face)
    keep on your blog real interesting and your very open about your feelings
    My fb man Nate

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!