8/12/10

Religious and Political beliefs

I am curious how religion and political beliefs factor into to what type of a guy freeballs or do not freeball

for instance I grew up a roman catholic, but over the years I have lost my faith a little bit, but I am now an agnostic, but yet more than that cause I believe you will go to heaven after you die, but all the negativity and bad things surrounding religion turns me away from it...(hopefully that makes sense)

and I would most likely consider myself liberal

lastly I am 20, I'll be 21 in November

what about you??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in mesh Basketball Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nate: I grew up in Mississippi as a Southern Baptist. As I grew older, I realized my religion was way too conservative. I thought they were actually teaching everyone to hate those who did not believe as the Southern Baptist did. So now, I don't go to church but still consider myself a Christian. Freeballing and religion have nothing to do with each other. Back in Bibical times, there was probably no such thing as underwear anyway.
    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in the Southeastern U.S. as a Southern Baptist. I don't go to church anymore, but I am still a strong Believer, sort of like Ann Rice has decided to do. And I am very liberal in my political beliefs. As for underwear back in Jesus' day, it was considered a luxury that only the wealthiest people could affoed.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!