7/10/10

Holes in Shorts



For some reason many of my pair of plaid shorts get holes in them right near the ass cheeks....

now this is only 2-3 pairs so that is not very many but enough for me to question....does this happen to any of you very often??

the good thing is that the 2-3 times it happened I either had a long enough shirt to cover up the hole or I am at home when I realize it...I usually just feel a draft or feel the fabric of the thing I sit down on...

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in mesh Basketball Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. sorry it has been so long since i posted on here, I have been awfully busy, with a death in the family, and me enjoying my school free summer...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the death in your family.

    I am always excited when a hole appears in my shorts or jeans. If anyone was not convinced about my freeballing by seeing the flopping around my left thigh, the holes tend to onfirm anyone's suspicion about if I am freeballing.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!