2/12/10

No Pants Commercial




I was looking online at all of the Super Bowl commercials from last Sunday ( this one site has all of them together) and I saw this one and it just made me laugh in more ways then one

(I don't ever watch the actual game cause I hate football, i just sometimes watch the commercials the halftime show and the puppy bowl)

the commercial goes as follows, lots of men are walking in a field shouting "I swear no pants!!"

its a commercial for dockers

in the commercial all the men are wearing a shirt or button up shirt and only have underwear on below, most of the men in the commercial are wearing briefs of all different colors

now why all the guys are wearing only briefs and no boxers is my question ( maybe they thought guys in boxers would confuse people and make them think some guys were wearing briefs and others just short shorts because boxers are shorts basically....)

but I think someone should do this commercial with guys like us, freeballers, haha, oh wait never mind that would never be able to be shown on tv......haha

what do you think??

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in sweats!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, yep, that would be funny. Though could they change it a bit so the guys were freeballing in the jeans, so we could promote Freeballing? Just my thoughts!

    Sinister

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!