2/17/10

I Finiallly Wore Sweatpants!!!!!!

today I finally got the courage to freeball in sweatpants to school

I was still nervous as shit before I left the house as usual, but I said to myself just do it and after i get in my car I cant do anything about it after that

most days before I would put them on and then see how my dick line was a little visable and put on my regular jeans

but today as I said I wore them to school

I only had math today for 2 hours, so I knew I wouldn't be at school long....

although even in my car I know my penis got hard at least 4-5 times before I got to school

and once I got there, I put my bag in front of me, covering up my crotch I have a over shoulder bag

and got into math just fine....the first 1/4 or so I was nervous that I would uncontrollably get hard, but I didn't

but after that I was fine and enjoyed it quite A LOT....it was sooo much looser and SOFTER than my usual jeans I wear to school....

and the main thing I was worried about is that someone would know I was freeballing under them, and ask about my freeballing, ect and I would have been very embarrassed, but not once did that happen

I may not do it soon, but I will definitely do it more now, I just need to get some more sweats haha

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in sweats!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I am glad that you did it, and you will probably be happier yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. One of the reasons I freeball, especially in my loose jeans is to show off with it hanging down my left thigh. I purposefully keep the left pocket empty of anything to show off the swinging a bit more, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRAVO!!!
    Sounds like it was an exciting experience.
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only time I wear any sort of underwear is for a specific practical purpose such as a jockstrap when working out or playing rugby. I also wear long thermals when outside in very cold weather for an extended period while camping or hunting. I still sleep nude even in a sleeping bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike from mississippi4/27/2010 3:34 PM

    Congrats dude. The more you freeball under everything, the less you'll have to worry about getting hard. Actually, I suggest you just not care about whether your dick is showing or not. It's what you got, it's what God blessed you with, and it's not that weird really for someone to be able to see it. Think about it like this... people can see the shape of your ass through your clothes. People can see your fingers, your hands, you nose, etc. Is it really that weird for them to see one part and not another? If you'll just get cocky and know that you're cool enough, others will actually envy you for your boldness and your confidence. Let it show, even when you get hard. It's impressive, not an embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!