2/1/10

Brief Nightmares.....

sometimes I have these nightmares that go as follows

I am in some public place with friends, family or random people around and all the sudden I realize that I am in fact not freeballing under my jeans or shorts

the worst part is that the type of underwear is briefs (the worst underwear ever created in my mind, because of the tightness)

well of course I want to take them off as soon as possible, but because I am in a public place I cannot, and I do not want to go to the restroom either because for some reason there is no restroom around or because I am so nervous and scared to

I know for sure that they are verrrry tight and uncomfortable and I want to get them off so I can go back to my freeballing

so throughout this dream I feel anxious to get them off (but yet again I cannot), and yet worried that someone will see that I am wearing white briefs, and be am embarrassed because of it

also even though no one ever sees that I am wearing the white briefs, I am verrrry embarrassed in general that I am wearing them and feel like a nerd or a loser because of it

also in these nightmares I can feel how tight the briefs are in the real world (which doesn't make much sense cause I sleep naked), and I can remember how tight they were still now being I only stopped wearing them 5 years ago

almost like if in a dream you see a waterfall, you jump into the water and soon found out you wet the bed

also on another note in this reoccurring dream I am only ever wearing briefs, never boxers or any other type of underwear

is it possible because even though I have been fulltime for only 2.5 years and freeballing part time for a year before that, my unconscious mind is not fully used to the idea of freeballing??

also briefs was the longest type of underwear I wore, from after potty training to the age of 15

so readers on here why do you think I keep having these reoccurring nightmares????

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in sweats!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think our former experiences always impact our dreams. I often dream of having sex with my brother and he and I never fooled around when we were younger. :-)

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!