11/24/09

Birthday






I was just thinking late last sunday night 11/22

yesterday was the third time I had been freeballing fulltime on my birthday

but yet I have only officially been fulltime for 2 years and 6 months (may 28 2007)

I don't know why I was thinking about it but I was...haha

for me birthdays are a big deal, I was 20 if you are curious (11/23)

I think I was thinking about it cause as I said I lovvvve my birthdays, and another way to make myself happy is not a bad thing (freeballing being that other way)

anyone else ever thought about this????

if anyone is confused what I mean, not literally how long I have been been fulltime, I mean how many times on my birthday I was fulltime

belated birthday wished appreciated.........haha

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in sweats!!!!!!!!!!Bir

8 comments:

  1. first off Happy birthday just wait for the big 21!! and second, you dont post often enough, show enough of your own package in sweats or basketball shorts
    thanks for the post and pictures
    Jakob

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures arent me

    and yes I know I don't post enough, I don't have enough time or ideas to post about

    I think one every month or every 2 weeks is enough.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jakob, I would love to see more posts from you. Happy birthday!
    -Peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY 'belated' BIRTDAY Nate,

    Hope u have many, many more gr8 freballin' birthdays to cum !!!

    Please post some pix of you in your light gray sweats, and hope you've enjoyed the last few pix I've sent you ;)

    Your Maryland Commmado bud,

    ucR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday. It's ALWAYS okay to make yourself feel good. I never pass up a chance of giving myself a nice slow balls-deep blowjob. As for posting pics, how many pics are of you? Please let us know when you are in the pics you are posting.
    --J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nate, I posted a belated Happy B'day on the Freeballer's Forum a few days ago. Just wanted to say hello on your blogspot. I do hope your birthday was a good one. Best wishes and thanks for the blog and your stuff on the other fb sites!

    Later,
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyz Heyz, Nate. Happy New Year. Looking forward to your updates on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love freeballling and and I love younger guys that freeball any more sites or blogs out their ? hit me up babyboyla@yahoo.com with pics or site
    peace

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!