10/29/09

Tightness






this was started on another site

but I wonder what you guys view on this subject is.....

when a guy wears spandex, a singlet, or tight short shorts

are they still freeballing in your mind??

because essentially their balls are not free

the main thing is there is no uncomfortable underwear making it even tighter

just like if a guy is wearing boxers they are essentially freeballing, because their balls are loose

but in my mind freeballing involves not wearing underwear, no matter how tight or loose your balls and penis are under the clothes, and/or how close they are to your body....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in sweats!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Its definetly the same as freeballing, plus you show more off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nate

    I love to free ball too.. Started about 3 months back, doing part time. Till a point of time while wearing jaens, I totally forgotten that I need to put it my underwear. Now when ever I am in wears, I do not put them on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever got into an accident whereby the zipper got stuck onto your pubic hair when you free ball. I had this accident once, and therefore i decided to shave my pubic area totally clean.

    Just a check, how do you prevent the zippers from getting stuck to the pubic hair

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!