9/21/09

Dream

so I had a verrrry vivid and surreal dream a couple nights ago

in the dream I had finally gotten up the courage to fb in sweats in public and especially to school

and I of course was in them allll day

I was sooo happy, and the sweats were so comfortable

No one said or noticed I was fb

which was a plus, I was proud of myself for getting the courage to do it, because like I said it was comfortable as hell

I may have been flopping, and worrying about getting a hard-on, but was still very comfortable

Then I realized I was in my sweats that have a huge hole in the crotch, its not a big hole, but noticeable enough

at that point I was scared and worried everyone saw my penis and balls through the hole, but no one just didn't say anything

then I woke up/ realized it was only a dream

Do you think this shows that my worries about not freeballing in sweats to school becuase I am worried everyone can noticing I am fb in them is all in my head??

Do you think I may have better confidence to fb in them this next fall/winter??

Was it only just a dream??

Do you care??

I know if I do get the courage I will be as comfortable freeballing in them as I was in the dream, if not more comfortable if I do, which gives me some incentive

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his loooose Basketball Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nate, just go ahead and WEAR those sweats ANYTIME - ANYWHERE, and be as comfortable as you possibly can be!!!

    Take care, bud

    ucRodger

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!