8/17/09

Showing ass crack











I used to be like this with freeballing and am now

I used to care that everyone could see my ass if it was for some reason hanging out, or even just ass crack

but now I could not care less..but when I do feel a lot of breeze, I ask myself, "oh crap how long has that been like that"

there have only been a few times that anyone has said anything about it...and both times it was my family (my dad and my sister)

so it was not tooo embarrassing

I enjoy freeballing so much that I do not care...and even if someone I do not know says anything I don't care, I WILL NEVER go back to underwear ever again

and in a way the breeze is not a bad thing....nor is the swinging and freedom of freeballing

is anyone else like this??

if so please email me here relover89@yahoo.com

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his loooose Basketball Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!