8/20/09

Shorts

so a couple weeks ago I had just bought some new plaid shorts

they are a bit bigger (waist size) than I am used to

well yesterday I wore them (the third day of school)

and the whole time they were falling and I was verry close to sagging them (and showing my ass which I did not want)

and I would pull them back up and they would fall again...but never to show anything because of my shirt. but I knew if I didn't put my hand in my pocket to hold them up they would have fallen and either shown my ass or worse

thankfully I only had one class today so I was lucky to not have to do much walking

I lovvvvvve how loose they are...but not how they keep falling

of course remember I am full timer and I do not own one pair of underwear

do you think I should wear them again???

or only around the house??

have any of you had this problem???

that's all

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his loooose Basketball Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I think the easiest solution would be to buy a belt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stick to around the house. I hate having to constantly pull up my shorts or jeans. I like things loose so things can swing, but I hate to be walking, my hands full, and have to pull them up or have them drop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, posted in swedish.

    House. Or you could tighten the ends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wear a belt. It solves the problem and adds to the freedom.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!